- The dry powder extinguishing system is designed to put out the fire inside cargo of a LPG ship by using the manifold. The system consists of dry powder storage, cylinder for nitrogen injection, valves, monitor for powder-release and handle hose box. The nitrogen injection moves to a tank through a pipe connected to the top and bottom as the pressure keeps going up to 14.7 bar. The selective valve is released at 14.7 bar through a monitor or handle hose line. The pressure of the tank remains at 14.7 bar to continue to supply the dry powder through the monitor or handle hose line. A local or remote nitrogen pilot cylinder is used to activate the system as controlled on the release control panel. The dry powder does not need to be replaced with new one on regular basis but, the agitation should be replaced every 3 years.
- Independent system:Activated by nitrogen fas pressure without external power sources.
- Pre-engineered modular skid
- Easy to installation and opration
- Save time and costs for installation and maintenance
- Comprehensive range of sizes to suit many application
- Comprehensive range of installation to be suitable for deck mount by Housing modular type
||Tolerances acc. to EN 615
|Apparent density (EN 615)
||± 0.07 g/ml
|Sieve analysis (EN 615 method 2):
||- 2.5/+ 5%
|Free flowing / hydrophobing agents
||-80ºC to +120ºC